At the Accident Scene:
1. Stay calm - do not panic. A clear
thinking head will recall necessary details.
2. Turn off the ignition.
3. Turn on emergency flashing hazard
4. Stay off the road and encourage others
to do the same.
5. Look for leaking petrol and battery
6. Do not smoke.
7. Do not admit liability or promise
8. Do not engage in accusations with
the other driver.
9. Do not make rushed and rash decisions.
10. Exchange names, addresses, phone
numbers, registration numbers and insurance information.
11. Take photographs.